Single phone party games
- guess: monikers/time's up like game. No timer, no teams, just for fun without keeping score.
- heads up: put the phone in front of you, the others try to make you guess the word.
Prototypes and proof of concepts
Some games I just never finished 😬
- a card game (think hearthsone/magic/yu-gi-oh), multiplayer (peer to peer). Code here, not deployed anywhere.
- a turn-based multiplayer strategy game, with a server using websockets. Code here, app deployed here
- a very simple roguelite that really goes nowhere. Code here, app deployed here
Sometimes I join game jams, and I publish my games on Itch.io.